Every All 4 Kids product meets Australia’s strict Safety Standards.
Fast and reliable deliveries Australia wide.
Friendly Customer Service
Call us 1300 882 061
Why swing when you can rock? The 4moms rockaRoo infant seat flips the traditional swing on its head – literally – with the pivot at the base. It moves like a rocking horse to maximize a baby’s sensation of motion. At 70 percent smaller than a typical swing, it also is significantly less clutter. It features five speeds, a mp3 hookup and reversible toy balls. Babies like variety of motion and 4moms has now given parents more options, with rocking motion of the rockaRoo.
- Advanced Robotics - Motion control software rocks like a rocking horse, which maximizes the sensation for your baby
- Compact - It’s 70 percent smaller than a typical swing
- Rock and Roll - Connect your MP3 Player to play your own music style
- Adjust the motions and speeds
- From Playtime to Downtime - 3 reversible toys are easily removable and perfectly sized for little hands. The comfortable seat makes baby cosy during rest & play
- Removable and washable covers
- AC/DC power adaptor supplied.
- 3 point waist & crotch harness
Swings are a great way to amuse your child inside the comfort of your own home. A freestanding swing with mobile features and a variety of positions for your child’s comfort. With different motions and speeds you can customise your swing to how you prefer it. Most have machine washable seat pads.
We all know that playtime is fun, but it is also important for a child’s physical, cognitive, social and emotional development. Entertain your child with our bouncers or rocking seats, one of our interactive play mats, swings, walkers or play toy, our range will keep your child entertained no matter the mood. Not only will it keep bub happy, but you might even manage to fit in some time for more than just two bites of that piece of toast!
A Rocker is perfect for a newborn+ that comes with a 3 point safety harness and can hold up to 9 kgs. They can be placed in an upright position as well as reclined so when your child is sleeping all you have to do is recline the rocker back and your child will rest peacefully without any interruptions.
- Look for a solid base that is wider and longer than the area where the baby lies to ensure it will not tip the baby over.
- Look for rubber tips (or similar) on the base to stop it ‘walking’ as the baby rocks—otherwise it could move towards hazardous objects or fall off an edge.
- Use the harness from the very beginning and every time to ensure the baby gets used to being secured.
- Never place a rocker on a table or other raised surfaces—instead choose a safe, flat place on the floor away from stairs to prevent falls.
- Ensure that the rocker is well away from potential hazards such as heaters, stoves and blind and curtain cords as they could cause injury or strangulation.
- Stop using the rocker when the baby begins to roll as the baby may try to climb out of it and the rocker may no longer be comfortable for the baby.
- Never carry a baby in a rocker in case the rocker or baby falls from your arms, causing the baby injury
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.