Every All 4 Kids product meets Australia’s strict Safety Standards.
Fast and reliable deliveries Australia wide.
Friendly Customer Service
Call us 1300 882 061
Getting right beanies for your baby:
Head protection is an important part of parenting. Children’s head need protection – from cold, heat and sometimes from noise too. Beanies are famous as a headgear and are used for both boys and girls. You can find some super interesting baby boy beanies Australia and super cute baby girl beanies in Australia. Finding the right beanie does not depend on your child’s gender for the first few months, but later on, the designs get segregated for cool boys and stylish girls!
Types of beanies
- Cuffless Beanies – Usually available as baby boy beanies Australia, these beanies do not have an additional cuff displaying any design or adornment. Some attractive cuffless beanie designs are also available for girls. These type of beanies are usually used in non-extreme weather conditions. It is quite comfortable for kids as the edge of the beanie reaches the forehead.
- Cuffed beanies – Mostly popular as baby girl beanies in Australia, the cuffed beanies are opposite of the cuffless ones. They have a knitted cuff at the edges and is used mostly in chilly winters for both boys as well as girls.
- Earflap Beanies – The flaps along the sides of these beanies cover the ears and often these straps can be tied around the chin. These type of beanies are most popular for girls as well as boys during the infant and toddler years.
Benefits of beanies to your child
- Sun Protection – Hat is one of the most common sun protection head gear for babies. But, for newborns you cannot risk these hats as they cannot balance their head on their own. So, beanies are the saviors in such cases. You can easily get baby boy beanies Australia in attractive colors like blue and green. While if you have a little angel, you can opt for the baby girl beanies in Australia that exhibit beautiful pink-red colors.
- Protection from bad weather – Beanies always protect your child from cold breeze and the loud sound of lightening. While wearing beanie, your child feels more comfortable and secure during bad weather.
- Protection from sound for the little ones – If you are travelling with your infant, a good beanie will also protect the baby’s ears from harsh sound and honking horns. It will act as the primary sound absorbent for your baby.
Listen to the safety bell – don’t use beanies while your baby is asleep
It is advisable that you should not keep your baby’s head covered during sleep. In case of infants, it may cause SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). Children who sleep with their beanies on are found to be sweatier and uneasy while sleep. It may also lead to incidents and severity of thymic petechiae.
All for kids offers great beanie designs from baby boy beanies in Australia to the baby girl beanies in Australia. You can even pick up the baby boy-girl beanie that will go well with your newborn irrespective of the gender. You can also find other interesting kids’ products like baby rockers, baby play mat, baby furniture online that will spark up your baby’s room with uniqueness.