Every All 4 Kids product meets Australia’s strict Safety Standards.
Fast and reliable deliveries Australia wide.
Friendly Customer Service
Call us 1300 882 061
Kids dish cleaning accessories – clean those tiny utensils easily
Cleaning those teeny-weeny dishes might not be a very convenient option. To make it an easier chore, you can use some dishwashing accessories that are especially designed for the kids. Mini Silicone Dish Brush, Suds Bottle Washer, Prince Lionheart Infant Dishwasher Basket, Oxo Tot Bottle Drying Rack, etc. are some of the kids dish washer accessories available at All for Kids. These accessories are specially designed for kids and provide the maximum level of hygiene and care to the kids’ utensils including nipples, spoons, straws and more.
How to effectively wash kids’ dishes
Here is the easy way to effectively wash kids’ utensils:
- Dissimilate all parts of the utensil. For example, in a baby bottle you should separate out the nipple from the case and then put it to wash.
- If you are washing the dishes in a dishwasher, ensure that you do not wash them on very high temperature.
- If you are washing the dishes with your hands, always use a Mini Silicone Dish Brush, Suds Bottle Washer to ensure that all the leftover and sap is washed out.
- Utensils washed in dishwasher are dried automatically, but for the ones that are washed with hands, you must buy a drying mat so that the utensils are not drenched in water even after washing. This water not only contaminates the utensil but also creates a foul smell.
- Keep the dishwasher away from your toddler – you never know when your toddler starts imitating you and using detergent for washing dishes himself/herself.
Buying kids’ dish washer accessories at All for Kids
- PRINCE LIONHEART Infant Dishwasher Basket – The only dishwasher basket that holds nipples directly above water jets for the most thorough sanitizing and rinsing. Top compartment holds pacifiers, bottle collars, teethers and more! Patented quick-load bottom basket holds all sizes of nipples.
- Mini Silicon Dish Brush – Just like its big brother, a mini silicon dish brush works on cleaning dishes with utmost care and attention. It dispenses soap with a simple push and is made of durable silicone petals that resist mold and mildew buildup. It is soft, comfortable, and safe for nonstick cookware and is free from BPA, PVC and Phthalate.
- Silicone Drying Mat – It maintains the cleanliness and hygiene of utensils after they are washed. A silicon drying mat from good brand features unique rib design to maximize aeration and to elevate the items. Owing to its size, it can be fitted alongside kitchen sink and then rolled back after drying up.
- Suds Bottle Washer – A Suds Bottle Washer effectively cleans water bottles, sippy cups and glasses by spinning the water jets and scrubbing the bristles inside a water bottle.
Choosing the right dishwasher detergent for kids
While selecting the dishwasher for doing your kids’ dishes, make sure that you don’t buy the ones which contain Phosphates, Triclosan, 1 & 4 Dioxane, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate or Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Fragrance, Coal Tar Dyes, MEA (monoethanolamine), DEA (diethanolamine), TEA (triethanolamine), APE's (alkyl phenoxy ethanols), chlorine, formaldehyde, and ammonia. These chemicals may prove to be poisonous to anyone, especially for the children below 6 years of age.
At All for Kids, you can also find arrange of kids essentials and accessories like ride-on electrical car, baby play mat, baby safety products etc. So start making the nursery of your little one more interesting and more hygienic.