Every All 4 Kids product meets Australia’s strict Safety Standards.
Fast and reliable deliveries Australia wide.
Friendly Customer Service
Call us 1300 882 061
Your child entering into school rings the bell for buying a good quality kids backpack for him/her. With a variety of brands offering quality backpacks for sale in Australia, you (and your child) get a range of backpacks to choose from. While most of the time this decision is driven by your child’s choice, you can ensure his/her safety and health by keeping certain factors into consideration.
Buying the right backpack for your child:
The weight of a backpack should not be more than 15-20 percent of a child’s bodyweight. Here are few points that you should ensure before buying backpacks for your child:
- Two straps – A backpack with two straps is more convenient than the ones with only a sling strap or a single strap. Two straps distribute the weight to both the shoulders of your child.
- It should be washable. Kids cannot keep their bags prim and proper like adults. So you need to make sure that it is machine washable. Bags that can only be dry-cleaned will increase your cost of getting it washed every now and then.
- Proper support at the back and shoulder. It will ensure that your child will not suffer from back pain or any other health issue due to the kids backpack. Padded shoulder straps are a must buy to give a relief to the back and shoulder of your child.
- It should be BPA and Phthalate-free.
- It should be big enough to hold all the essentials of your child – the lunch, art kit, etc. Make sure that the kids’ backpack you are buying is suitable for the age of your child.
- If your child can carry backpacks with handles, it is the coolest and most convenient feature available in the market. But make sure that if your child’s school has stairs, these bags are not convenient to climb with. Moreover, due to their size they might also not fit in the locker.
- If your child walks back to home in evening, make sure that the kids’ backpack you buy for him/ her has a reflective material at its back.
- A range of backpacks on sale in Australia offer numerous pockets to fit various essentials. Try to go for a backpack that has ample number of pockets. They are great way to distribute weight and keep those tiny-winy things organized.
How All for Kids can help you in making the right decision?
All for Kids presents a range of kids backpack for sale in Australia from the prime brands. These brands include – Trunki, Skip Hop, Brica etc. You get various designs, colors, patterns and sizes online so that you do not need to explore those offline stores for buying the right kids’ backpack for your child. Still if you want to buy a backpack from physical store, you can visit out store in Australia! We will be happy to help you with your purchase.