Every All 4 Kids product meets Australia’s strict Safety Standards.
Fast and reliable deliveries Australia wide.
Friendly Customer Service
Call us 1300 882 061
The LEGO® Friends Heartlake Hospital has 3 floors of medical rooms and equipment to help care for patients. There’s a nursery with crib and weighing scales, an x-ray suite with scanner and lightbox, and an examination room with a bed and microscope for checking samples. The downstairs waiting room has a reception desk and vending machine as well as an emergency entrance for those arriving by ambulance or helicopter. Includes 3 mini-doll figures plus a newborn baby figure.
- Includes 3 mini-doll figures: Olivia in a nurse’s uniform, Henry and Dr. Patel, plus a newborn baby Ola figure.
- Features a 3-story, modular hospital, helicopter with stretcher, ambulance with wheeled stretcher, wheelchair, stroller, medical cart and a bicycle.
- Hospital features a waiting room with sliding doors, reception desk, seating area, vending machine, water cooler and an aquarium; an emergency entrance with swing doors; an x-ray suite with a revolving bed, scanner, lightbox and skeleton; a nursery with rocking crib, weighing scales and bathroom area with changing table; an examination room with bed, heart monitor and microscope; and a helipad.
- Accessory elements include an arm cast, x-ray tiles, magnifying glass, sample bottles, scissors, wet floor sign and a feeding bottle.
- Jump into action as the ambulance arrives and rush the patient through the emergency entrance.
- Take an x-ray of Henry’s arm and put his arm in a cast to heal.
- Enjoy feeding and weighing the newborn baby in the nursery.
- Help the doctor treat the patients as she does her rounds with the medical cart.
- Invent endless stories around caring and nurturing people back to health.
- Build and rebuild this modular set in many different ways.
- Hospital measures over 10” (27cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Ambulance measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Helicopter with rotors measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.