Enter your e-mail and hear
No thanks, I will pay full price
Beaba Babycook Solo - Neon
Enter destination to get a shipping cost.
Benefit from Beaba’s unique expertise in food preparation spanning more than 20 years.
The Babycook, an invention which revolutionised food preparation thanks to its multi-function system:steam cooking, blending, defrosting and reheating.It guarantees healthy and nutritious meals,preserves the vitamins, to give baby the very best when switching to solids.
- Volume bowl: 1,100 ml.
- Supplied with a spatula, mixing / smoothie filter lidand recipe booklet.
- Healthy eating: It steam system allows you to preserve all the vitamins and minerals
- Ultra-fast cooking: It allows you to prepare a complete meal in 15 minutes. Sound signal at the end of the cooking cycle
- Practical and simple: Just one hand is needed with the "Easy Clip" system
- Tailored mixing: For the right texture (chunks, smooth…). Use for meat, fish, poultry vegetables, grains + fruit
- Large volume: 1,1000 ml graduated bowl.
- Ultra-compact: Its compact format means that you can take it everywhere with you and it fits easily in even a small kitchen
- 98% of products are dispatched within 48 HOURS if it's available
- Please Allow 2-10 business days for delivery
- If some items are not in stock, we will contact you asap
Delivery & Tracking
- Your item will be shipped to you via a variety of carrier, we use Australia Post, Star Track, TNT and Toll Ipec as our partner.
- Tracking number will be email to you instantly after dispatch
- Please note that if your area is only covered by a Post Office Drop, or if you are unavailable at the time of delivery a card will be left in your mailbox to enable collection at your local agency
Booking are essential Collection available from our VIC warehouse at Campbellfield. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm (excl. public holiday). Most of the items are available for same day pickup warehouse. Payment can be made at warehouse.More Info..
- Australian standard 12 month warranty for furniture for private household use (unless stated otherwise on the listing)
- All manufacturer faulty has to be reported to us in 30 days after item received
- 365 days warranty cover structure faulty for furniture only
- Returns are accepted in line with our warranty conditions
- Buyers are responsible for the secure packaging of returned goods to prevent damage
- We offer returns if your items was purchased in error, or you've had a change of mind
- We offer great products at great prices by cutting out the middlemen
- We have ship products across Australia
- All products are apporved for sale in Australia by the relevant regulatory bodies
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.