Enter your e-mail and hear
No thanks, I will pay full price
Babyhood Bellisimo Hi Low Chair
If you need a high quality hi chair that also looks great in any home, look no further. The babyhood Bellisimo Hi Low Chair has all the features you need to make feeding your baby an enjoyable and easy experience. With high quality water proof fabrics, the high chair will make feeding time easier for you and more comfortable for your baby. Great practical features include a fully adjutable tray, adjustable height and an easy release 5 point harness. Available in 3 fantastic colour shades of latte/ cream, black/orange and black/white so your kitchen and dining area always looks stylish. Ideal for the hospitality industry and the childcare industry as it is built to last. Features: - Soft padded easy clean seat liner- Multi position seat recline- Easy release 5 point harness- Adjustable tray- Multi position seat height- Adjustable foot rest- High quality anodized steel frame- Lockable castors- Flat fold system- Anti tip frame construction- Bonus dish washer tray (not available in Black Orange model)- Carton 1: 95cm * 64cm * 42cm- Assembled: 125cm * 65cm * 64cm- Age: max weight 20kgs
- 98% of products are dispatched within 48 HOURS if it's available
- Please Allow 2-10 business days for delivery
- If some items are not in stock, we will contact you asap
Delivery & Tracking
- Your item will be shipped to you via a variety of carrier, we use Australia Post, Star Track, TNT and Toll Ipec as our partner.
- Tracking number will be email to you instantly after dispatch
- Please note that if your area is only covered by a Post Office Drop, or if you are unavailable at the time of delivery a card will be left in your mailbox to enable collection at your local agency
Booking are essential Collection available from our VIC warehouse at Campbellfield. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm (excl. public holiday). Most of the items are available for same day pickup warehouse. Payment can be made at warehouse.More Info..
- Australian standard 12 month warranty for furniture for private household use (unless stated otherwise on the listing)
- All manufacturer faulty has to be reported to us in 30 days after item received
- 365 days warranty cover structure faulty for furniture only
- Returns are accepted in line with our warranty conditions
- Buyers are responsible for the secure packaging of returned goods to prevent damage
- We offer returns if your items was purchased in error, or you've had a change of mind
- We offer great products at great prices by cutting out the middlemen
- We have ship products across Australia
- All products are apporved for sale in Australia by the relevant regulatory bodies
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.