- CamelBak Eddy Water Bottle Insulated 0.6L - HibiscusSpecial Price AUD24.95 Regular Price AUD32.95
- Camelbak Eddy Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle 0.6L RainSpecial Price AUD29.95 Regular Price AUD34.95
- Camelbak Eddy Kids Drinking Bottle 0.4L- Let's ExploreSpecial Price AUD19.95 Regular Price AUD24.95
- Beaba Baby Milk Bottle Warmer - GreyAUD89.95
- Oxo Tot Grow Straw Cup - NavySpecial Price AUD19.95 Regular Price AUD22.95
- Oxo Tot Grow Straw Cup - TealSpecial Price AUD19.95 Regular Price AUD22.95
- Marcus & Marcus Tritan Straw Bottle - LolaSpecial Price AUD21.95 Regular Price AUD24.95
- Marcus & Marcus Tritan Straw Bottle - OllieSpecial Price AUD20.95 Regular Price AUD24.95
- Beaba Foldable Draining Rack NeonSpecial Price AUD36.95 Regular Price AUD39.95
- B.Box Sippy Cup - LemanSpecial Price AUD11.95 Regular Price AUD14.95
- B.Box Sippy Cup - Pink Pomegrante - Limited EditionSpecial Price AUD11.95 Regular Price AUD14.95
- B.Box Sippy Cup - WatermelonSpecial Price AUD11.95 Regular Price AUD14.95
Babies are born with an affinity to suck – to an extent where some of them even suck their thumb or finger when they are in womb. It is a smarter idea to use a pacifier to satisfy their cribbing to suck. For example, a BooginHead PaciGrip available at All for Kids can easily be used if your baby wants to suck in between feedings. As they grow up, they need proper hydration. Stylish and cute bottles are an exciting way to keep your baby well interested into hydrating himself/ herself. From Booginhead Sippi Grip to Brother Max 2 drinks Cooler, from Oxo Tot Flip Top Snack C upto Nuby CLICK-IT Easy Grip; at All for Kids you get a wide range of water bottles to give a hygienic and interesting way of hydration to your baby.
How and when should you use a pacifier for your baby?
It is advised not to use a pacifier until the breastfeeding is going well. You can talk to the pediatrician or lactation specialist before moving on to pacifiers like BooginHead PaciGrip.Some parents try to add a flavor to the pacifier by dipping it in honey or sugar syrup. This practice is strictly prohibited as it may hurt the baby’s teeth or even lead to botulism (a type of food poisoning). Also, ensure that you are using a good brand and sterilizing the pacifier at regular intervals.
Why you should get a separate bottle for your baby?
Since your baby is into most crucial years of his/ her life span, the foundation of health should be really focused on hygienic nourishment. Whatever nutrition your baby gets now will be reflected in the years to come. So, it is important to keep a watch on every single drink or food that you provide to your child.
Due to specific location requirements, you may offer various kinds of liquids to your baby. For example, if the location where you live in is prone to fluorosis, you can try considering the ways to curtail your baby’s exposure to fluoride. Here you might use demineralized, purified, distilled or deionized bottled water or ready to feed formula. This water should be kept only for the use of your baby. A good quality water bottle will help in keeping this water exclusive to your baby in a safe and hygienic way. You can stay assured that your preferred formula will not be contaminated in any way.
A separate bottle also helps your baby to get accustomed of keeping his/her body hydrated. They can drink water whenever and wherever they require.
Take good care of your baby’s bottle/ pacifier:
The way you buy branded baby products like Bassinets, baby nappy bags, baby strollers online; you must make sure that you buy a water bottle too from a credible brand. Once your baby gets accustomed to using a sippy, you can train him/her for drinking with a cup with the help of Oxo Tot Flip Top Snack Cup.
Since your baby’s bottle is very important, you must take good care to maintain its hygiene. Here are few quick tips to clean your baby’s bottle:
- Wash all parts separately (for example disassemble all parts of Oxo Tot Flip Top Snack Cup)
- Use hot, soapy water
- Clean with a bottle brush
- Sterilize once before the first use
- To clean a pacifier like the BooginHead PaciGrip, you must wash it with Keep hot, soapy water after each use.
- Safety 1st Envy StrollerSpecial Price AUD419.95 Regular Price AUD629.00
- JOY BABY Comet 4 Drawer Chest of Draw with Change Table - WhiteSpecial Price AUD399.95 Regular Price AUD499.95
- Le Toy Van Bulldozer StackerSpecial Price AUD29.95 Regular Price AUD32.95