Everything we develop at BRICA is designed to be fun for baby and practical for parents and the bath mat is no exception. Not only does the playful print add some colour to your bath, the non-slip surface is designed to prevent slips and falls while a temperature indicator ensures the water never gets too hot for bub.
- Perfect for home and travel
- Multiple suction cups are positioned to prevent slipping
- Includes a warning indicator to ensure your bath never goes above the optimum temperature
- Non slip surface prevents slips and falls in the bath
- Age Suitability 12 months+
- Carton Weight 0.5 kgs
- Hardgood MaterialPVC
- Weight0.47 kgs
Bath time is a great bonding experience for you and your child and should be a time of relaxation and play. Our baths, bath supports and accessories are here to keep everyone safe, comfortable and smiling during bath time. Ensuring that baby is safe and comfortable during bath time leaves you to enjoy the little things. Always look for a bath that has non slip surfaces inside and underneath the bath to make sure it is stable. Look for a bath that has its own drainage which will save you carrying a tub full of water and will save injuries if water splashes whilst emptying. Make sure temperature is correct by using a thermometer that goes into the bath. You can buy an infant bather that you can use on bench tops or in a bath tub. The infant bather has secure side walls and is also nonslip so your baby stays safe and secure. Bath time is even more fun when you have such a variety of toys that are safe for your child to play with toys such as star fountains that light up, spray and spins or maybe a tug along boat. Once bath time is over then all you have to do is grab your bath scoop and toys will be packed away in seconds. No more wasting precious time with your child.
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
FAST & FREE Dispatch
- 98% of products are dispatched within 1 business day if it's available
- Please Allow 2-10 business days for delivery
- If some items are not in stock, we will contact you asap
Delivery & Tracking
- Tracking number will be email to you instantly after dispatch
Booking are essential Collection available from our VIC warehouse at Campbellfield. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm (excl. public holiday). Most of the items are available for same day pickup warehouse. Payment can be made at warehouse.More Info..
- All manufacturer faulty has to be reported to us in 30 days after item received
- 365 days warranty cover structure faulty for furniture only
- Returns are accepted in line with our warranty conditions
- Buyers are responsible for the secure packaging of returned goods to prevent damage
- We offer returns if your items was purchased in error, or you've had a change of mind
- We offer great products at great prices by cutting out the middlemen
- We have ship products across Australia
- All products are apporved for sale in Australia by the relevant regulatory bodies
- Return and Refund
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.