Enter your e-mail and hear
No thanks, I will pay full price
Bubba Blue MILK Change Mat Cover
Bubba Blue’s luxuriously soft baby collection made from a unique blend of Azlon (Milk Fibre)* and Cotton.
The Bubba Blue Milk Collection is skin friendly, breathable and has a luxuriously soft feel like no other.
The Bubba Blue MILK Change Mat Cover is made from soft MILK towelling and is thick and absorbent. Comfortable for your baby at change time and great protection for your change pad.
What makes Bubba Blue MILK so special?
- Skin Friendly - contains 17 amino acids
- Luxuriously Soft & Comfortable
- Moth & Age Resistant
How is Milk Fibre Made?
1. Liquid Milk
Liquid Milk is sourced from dairy farmers
2. Dewatered, skimmed and synthesized
The milk is turned into spinning fluid
3. Dissolved and Purified
The Milk protein is turned into fibres using a wet spinning technique
Milk fibres are combined with natural cotton to create a luxuriously soft product perfect for baby.
- Cotton/Azlon (Milk Fibre)*
- *Milk Fibre is classified as a ‘human-made, regenerated’ fibre
- made from milk protein and can also be called Azlon Milk Fibre.
This product may contain cow’s milk protein and may therefore not be suitable for people with dairy/cow’s milk allergies. If you or your child suffers from a dairy allergy please seek medical advice before using this product.
- 98% of products are dispatched within 48 HOURS if it's available
- Please Allow 2-10 business days for delivery
- If some items are not in stock, we will contact you asap
Delivery & Tracking
- Your item will be shipped to you via a variety of carrier, we use Australia Post, Star Track, TNT and Toll Ipec as our partner.
- Tracking number will be email to you instantly after dispatch
- Please note that if your area is only covered by a Post Office Drop, or if you are unavailable at the time of delivery a card will be left in your mailbox to enable collection at your local agency
Booking are essential Collection available from our VIC warehouse at Campbellfield. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm (excl. public holiday). Most of the items are available for same day pickup warehouse. Payment can be made at warehouse.More Info..
- Australian standard 12 month warranty for furniture for private household use (unless stated otherwise on the listing)
- All manufacturer faulty has to be reported to us in 30 days after item received
- 365 days warranty cover structure faulty for furniture only
- Returns are accepted in line with our warranty conditions
- Buyers are responsible for the secure packaging of returned goods to prevent damage
- We offer returns if your items was purchased in error, or you've had a change of mind
- We offer great products at great prices by cutting out the middlemen
- We have ship products across Australia
- All products are apporved for sale in Australia by the relevant regulatory bodies
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.