BABY FEEDING SET
Join Our Mailing List
Sign up for exclusive updates, new arrivals and insider-only discount
- Penny Scallan Design Bamboo Mealtime Set with Cutlery - Wild ThingSpecial Price AUD29.95 Regular Price AUD34.95
- Penny Scallan Bamboo Mealtime Set with Cutlery - Wild ThingSpecial Price AUD29.95 Regular Price AUD34.95
- Boon Lunch Box - TrunkSpecial Price AUD16.95 Regular Price AUD29.95
- Oxo Tot 2.5-qt Square Pop - GreenSpecial Price AUD16.95 Regular Price AUD29.99
- Bumkins Silicone Grip Dish - RedAUD27.95
- Penny Scallan Bamboo Mealtime Set - Chirpy BirdSpecial Price AUD29.95 Regular Price AUD34.95
- Bumkins Silicone Grip Dish LidAUD19.95
- Marcus & Marcus Placemat - OllieAUD21.95
Why does your baby need special feeding accessories?
Feeding kids can be a tough job. It requires a lot of patience to tackle the messy little angels while they are enjoying their favorite meals. Though mother feed is essential for all the babies to the extent a mother feels comfortable, but you cannot continue with it. You need something to help your baby taking solids. At All for Kids, we have a range of feeding accessories like Babybjorn Baby Cup, Beaba Babycook Accessories which help your baby in getting used to eating solid items.
Buying safe eating utensils for your baby:
You must be more careful while buying accessories for your baby, especially the ones that come into direct contact while eating. To ensure that the baby feed accessories are perfect to use, you must ensure that they meet the Australian standards for Child Use and Care Articles.
Bright and cute colors and favorite kids’ character can actually help – they encourage your child to use the utensils and cutlery. Chemical free plastic and special shaped cutlery should be used so that your baby can grip it easily and stay safe while eating in them.
Cutlery and utensils for your self-feeding baby:
So now when your baby has started self-feeding, you need more accessories to make this activity less of a mess and to make your baby more self-dependent while eating. You have to make your baby accustomed to using cutlery at his/her own. So, here are few points that may help you in getting your baby acquainted to the basic cutlery:
- Introduce a spoon to your baby right from the start of weaning, that is, usually from six months of age. It will help your baby understand that cutlery is an essential part of eating times.
- The next step involves introducing your baby to a baby high chair. It will help your baby learn some table manners and understand that he/she cannot create eating mess everywhere or anywhere.
- Practice during playtime with toys or during bath time along with baby bath accessories. You can pretend to feed dry pasta to the dolls or teddy bears. It will help develop a good hand-eye coordination and help your baby understand the basics.
With a range of kids’ feeding accessories available online at All for Kids, here are some of the accessories that will really ease your feeding job and make your kids self-reliant when it comes to eating:
- Babybjorn Babycup
- Babybjorn Baby Spoon and Fork
- Beaba Babycook Accessories set
- Beaba Soft Silicon Spoon
- Beaba Stacked Formula Milk Container
- Boon Squirt
- Brothermax 4 in 1 Trainer Cup
These accessories can be utilized at various stages of a child’s growth. For example, a Babybjorn Babycup can be used with beginners as well as grown up toddlers and Beaba Babycook Accessories set helps your baby discover new tastes during the grown-up years by diffusing aromas and spices in baby's food.
At All for Kids, you can also find other feeding accessories that will grow with your child. The durable and child safe material makes them your baby’s favorite during their meal times.
- Safety 1st Envy StrollerSpecial Price AUD496.95 Regular Price AUD629.00
- JOY BABY Comet 4 Drawer Chest of Draw with Change Table - WhiteSpecial Price AUD399.95 Regular Price AUD499.95
- Le Toy Van Bulldozer StackerSpecial Price AUD29.95 Regular Price AUD32.95