Enter your e-mail and hear
No thanks, I will pay full price
LEGO SUPER HEROES - Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown 76108
Enter destination to get a shipping cost.
Stop Cull Obsidian and Ebony Maw stealing the Infinity Stone!
Stage a LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76108 Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown between Iron Spider-Man, Iron Man and Doctor Strange and the super villains. This all-action set features a foldable, 3-level New York City building including Doctor Strange’s Sanctum Sanctorum, with an exploding wall function and hidden Infinity Stone element, plus a pizzeria and Peter Parker's apartment, both with exploding window functions. The rooftop has a minifigure-launch function and a water tower with minifigure-winch function for Iron Spider-Man. This superhero toy also includes a detachable street corner scene, plus 4 minifigures and a big figure with weapons and 20 Power Burst elements.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Iron Spider-Man, Iron Man, Doctor Strange and Ebony Maw, plus a Cull Obsidian big figure.
- This set features a 3-level New York City building including the Sanctum Sanctorum, pizzeria, Peter Parker’s apartment, 2 fire escapes, rooftop water tower, plus a detachable street corner scene.
- Fold the building in or out and attach the street corner in different places for alternative formations.
- Sanctum Sanctorum features an entrance hall with an opening door, weapon rack with an axe and sword, and an armchair; library with an exploding wall function, hidden Infinity Stone element and stand, bookshelves, opening chest with 2 daggers inside and weapon rack with a staff and spear; and Doctor Strange’s top-floor office with a new-for-March-2018 decorated Sanctum Sanctorum window, desk, bookshelves and buildable candlestick.
- Explode the wall to reveal the Infinity Stone.
- Peter Parker's apartment features an office with a desk and assorted elements including a computer, lamp and boxes, and a bedroom with a trapdoor function, exploding window function, bed and pizza element.
- Explode the window to reveal the spider web on the building wall.
- Pizzeria features an opening door, exploding window function, pizza oven, buildable shawarma and assorted elements including a pizza, pizza peel and fire extinguisher.
- Rooftop features a minifigure-launch function and water tower with winch function to send Iron Spider-Man in and out of battle on a ‘spider web string’.
- Street corner features a newspaper stand with newspaper elements, trash can and assorted elements including a spider web with Iron Spider-Man’s cell phone and a pizza slice.
- The new-for-March-2018 Cull Obsidian big figure comes with 2 buildable hammers.
- Weapons include Iron Spider-Man's Power Blast and Ebony Maw's Power Blast.
- Iron Spider-Man comes with a backplate with 4 leg elements.
- Also includes 10 assorted translucent-blue and 10 assorted translucent-orange Power Burst elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- The Iron Man, Iron Spider-Man and Ebony Maw minifigures are new for March 2018.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War movie.
- Measures over 11” (30cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
- 98% of products are dispatched within 48 HOURS if it's available
- Please Allow 2-10 business days for delivery
- If some items are not in stock, we will contact you asap
Delivery & Tracking
- Your item will be shipped to you via a variety of carrier, we use Australia Post, Star Track, TNT and Toll Ipec as our partner.
- Tracking number will be email to you instantly after dispatch
- Please note that if your area is only covered by a Post Office Drop, or if you are unavailable at the time of delivery a card will be left in your mailbox to enable collection at your local agency
Booking are essential Collection available from our VIC warehouse at Campbellfield. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm (excl. public holiday). Most of the items are available for same day pickup warehouse. Payment can be made at warehouse.More Info..
- Australian standard 12 month warranty for furniture for private household use (unless stated otherwise on the listing)
- All manufacturer faulty has to be reported to us in 30 days after item received
- 365 days warranty cover structure faulty for furniture only
- Returns are accepted in line with our warranty conditions
- Buyers are responsible for the secure packaging of returned goods to prevent damage
- We offer returns if your items was purchased in error, or you've had a change of mind
- We offer great products at great prices by cutting out the middlemen
- We have ship products across Australia
- All products are apporved for sale in Australia by the relevant regulatory bodies
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.