Soccer play pool tables, also known as foosball tables, are a great way to introduce children to healthy competitive play. They are fun to play, interactive, and also promote sportsmanship. Improvement in motor skills, strategic thinking, and hand-eye coordination was seen in children who often play soccer tables with friends or family members.
- All 4 Kids Brandon 10 in 1 4FT Activity Entertainment Play Pool TableSpecial Price AUD299.95 Regular Price AUD449.95Quickview
- All 4 Kids Maxwell 4 in 1 4FT Activity Entertainment Play Pool TableSpecial Price AUD249.95 Regular Price AUD399.95Quickview
- All 4 Kids Jayden 4 in 1 4FT Activity Entertainment Play Pool TableSpecial Price AUD349.95 Regular Price AUD499.95Quickview
- All 4 Kids James 4 in 1 4FT Activity Entertainment Foosball Soccer TableSpecial Price AUD199.95 Regular Price AUD249.95Quickview
- All 4 Kids Asher 4 in 1 4FT Activity Entertainment Play Pool TableSpecial Price AUD249.95 Regular Price AUD299.95Quickview
- Safety 1st Envy StrollerSpecial Price AUD419.95 Regular Price AUD629.00
- JOY BABY Comet 4 Drawer Chest of Draw with Change Table - WhiteSpecial Price AUD399.95 Regular Price AUD499.95
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are soccer tables great for children?
What is the size of your biggest play pool table?
The biggest play pool table in our arsenal is the All 4 Kids Brandon 10-in-1 4FT Activity Entertainment Play Pool Table. It is an ideal addition to your home or game center where your whole family can gather together and enjoy a fun, competitive game. You can place it indoors or on a covered porch. It measures about 120x60x80 cm and weighs about 28kg.
Does your All 4 Kids Brandon pool table have different games?
Our Brandon pool table is not just a simple foosball table. You and your family and friends can enjoy 10 different games including billiards, table tennis, air hockey, shuffleboard, checkers, cards, chess, and so on. For a variety of at-home playing, this 10-in-1 table is sure to encourage your kids to stay competitive.
It is easy to set up?
Yes. These tables are easy to set up. Just by stacking the game surfaces, you can easily switch between games. You can also conveniently set the height to accommodate different preferences. Make sure to follow the instructions well when attaching the pockets and other accessories for a more secure setup.
How do I maintain my entertainment play pool table?
Regularly checking your play pool table for spots, loose screws, or broken edges is highly essential for the longevity of the table and your children’s safety too. Dust it regularly, clean the felt, clean the balls, check the leveling and the pockets, and keep your table covered when not in use to prevent external factors from harming the game table.