Before you Leave
*We will never share your information
Buying furniture for children
Setting up your baby’s room is the first thing you do as a parent. So, it has to be the best! From first apparel to first piece of furniture, you are really careful while making that “first” purchase for your baby. Many choices come across while buying furniture for your baby. Since ages, most of the parents prefer to buy the wooden furniture for their baby. To help you in making the right purchase, at all for kids we offer a wide range of kids’ wooden furniture online like the Babyhood Playing Table, Bebe Care Toy box, and hand-picked furniture from well-known brands.
Cut down the regular investment on kids’ furniture
Wooden furniture is durable. So, if you buy wooden furniture online, it cuts the cost of investing repeatedly on same furniture for your other children after first child. The baby cribs, children’s cots, Babyhood playing table, bunk beds, and other wooden furniture for kids are available in various designs and finishes and are extremely durable. You can also innovate and experiment by purchasing matching accessories like bed toddler rails and crib guard rails. This will give the room an entirely new look.
How to find safe wooden furniture online for kids?
Children’s furniture should be made from environment friendly material. A convenient way to locate safe and secure wooden furniture online is to browse through All for Kids’ collection of wooden furniture from acclaimed brands like Babyhood, Bebe care etc. Try to look for an un-upholstered furniture that comprises of only solid wood pieces and no fiberboard or foam. It will eliminate the chances of flame retardant chemicals and formaldehyde glue being present in the furniture. Also, ensure that the finishes that has been used into your baby’s furniture is water based, natural, and low or no VOC (Volatile Organic Compound).
Apart from following the above mentioned prerequisites while buying wooden furniture online for your little one, you must also consider the following factors to protect your child’s health:
- Go for a furniture that uses water-based adhesives and finishes that emit low levels of VOCs (volatile organic compounds). The varnishes and stains should also be water-based to keep it safe for kids. An example of safe playing table for kids is Babyhood Playing Table.
- For the outer areas, you must choose formaldehyde-free medium density fiberboard (MDF) instead of plywood. It is made from recycled paper, wood or plant fiber waste. This recycled material is then compressed and molded into furniture without any adhesives.
- Regular plywood should contain PF instead of UF glues. So make sure that you look for an “exterior glue” stamp on regular plywood.
- Try to avoid a particleboard. If it cannot be avoided, get it finished with non-toxic sealant as the latex paint will not seal in the vapors.
- Children cannot balance their body initially at their own. Make sure that the furniture you buy for your child should not have sharp edges and angles as it will prevent possible injuries to your child. For example: a Babyhood Playing Table is safe for kids due to its rounded edges.
- If you are opting for wooden furniture online, make sure that you go for a renowned brand. It should not only be firm for jumping, but also provide side protection to prevent children from falling down. If you are buying a wooden kids daybed, make sure that it is safe for your baby.
- You cannot stop your child from innovating drawings and writings on his/her furniture, but you can find out a solution to such mess. Simply make sure that you buy water proof furniture that can be cleaned easily.
12 Items of 17
- ALL 4 KIDS Hand Painted Flower 4 Drawer Tallboy Unit$129.95 $99.95ALL 4 KIDS Hand Painted Caterpillar 4 Doors Cabinet$79.95 $59.95
You need to choose options for your item for estimaste shipping© 2019 All 4 Kids. All Rights Reserved. | Developed By ICECUBE DIGITAL