Before you Leave
*We will never share your information
If you are a parent, at some point of time you would look for that perfect pair of sunglasses for your child! Just like most of the accessories, you can also find baby sunglasses online that will protect your little ones’ eyes from those harsh and scorching sun rays. Popular brands like Squids Kids Sunglasses, Babies Eyetribe Frankie Ray sunglasses are available online at All for Kids. Kids look super cute in these sunglasses. Exhibiting that chiseled Barbie faced look and the cool super hero look, sunglasses act like a fashion statement for your cute little ones. Most importantly, sunglasses from good brands even save their eyes and skin by blocking the sun’s harsh ultraviolet rays (UVR).
How to select the right sunglasses for your child?
Firstly, the selection depends upon the age of your child. Secondly, there are other factors that you need to consider while making the right purchase. Here are some of the factors that might help you in buying sunglasses for those little, soft and teeny-weeny eyes:
- UVH rays blockage – A sunglass that blocks 99-100 percent of UVH rays is ideal for your child. So, you should look for the ones that cover more skin and offer utmost protection from the harmful UV rays. Buying large framed, wraparound style sunglasses for your child is the better option.
- Playground Proof Lenses – If you are buying sunglasses for your child, chances are high that they will be prone to wear and tear. So, try to look for the sunglasses that have playground proof lenses. With such sunglasses, your child can run, fall, trip and bounce off at an alarming speed. Most importantly, the sunglasses should match their active and carefree lifestyle. Try to avoid glass lenses – unless recommended by the doctor – as the plastic ones are safer. Frame should be bendable and unbreakable. It should fit your child’s face snugly close to the eyes and forehead.
- Let your child make the selection – Toddlers become really fussy when it comes to the choice of their apparel, footwear or even while buying baby sunglasses online. Children – especially – toddlers and the older ones would have their own choices and style preferences. Since, they have to wear them, let them buy baby sunglasses online of their own choice.
- Accept only scratch-less piece – If you buy a pair of sunglasses for your baby, for example, Babies Eyetribe Frankie Ray sunglasses online, you must thoroughly check for any scratches, defects, warps or any other flaws when you receive the order. Very young children might not be able to find out and complain about any warps or flaws, so make sure that you check before giving the piece to the child for usage.
- Look for plastic or metal – Usually plastic frames are a better choice for kids, as they are safe and convenient for your child. Try to avoid the metal frames, as your child may get hurt while using the sunglasses. Babies Eyetribe Frankie Ray sunglasses online may be the right choice for your child from all the aspects.
Apart from these, you also need to look for certain safety instructions while buying other kids’ essentials and accessories like baby car accessories, wooden kids daybed, nappy pants online etc. online. If you are buying products for your baby at All for Kids, you can stay assured about the quality and safety, as it is all about the care of your child.
12 Items of 31
- Frankie Ray Eyetribe - Kids 3 years + Gadget Black$29.95 $26.95
You need to choose options for your item for estimaste shipping© 2019 All 4 Kids. All Rights Reserved. | Developed By ICECUBE DIGITAL