Items 1-12 of 81
All set to pack your bags and hit the roads for your dream vacation? Travelling can be more of a responsibility if you have your child to travel with you. Factoring a child’s needs into your travel involves a lot more than booking a to and fro flight. Right from the start, try looking for the items that come handy during your trip. Buying a baby carrier is not enough, you need to pay attention to other day-to-day use travel essentials like 3 Sprouts Lunch Box, Neck Pillow, changing mat, travel playpen and more.
Travelling with baby is a task of responsibility as compared to travelling alone. Here are few things which you must check out before stepping out on a trip with your baby:
Pack enough food for your little ones:
Your little one may not prefer everything that you have during travel. Moreover, it is not safe to expose them to outside food as their immune system is weaker than that of adults. Always carry a variety of their favorites (mostly non-perishable items) in a quality storage box. A 3 Sprouts Lunch Box is perfect to carry at such trips.
Get a child Locator:
Invest in a good child locator. Toddlers do not fancy for backpacks with a leash, reins, or any intrusion on their freedom. Get a child locator to keep a track on them at train stations, airports, and other crowded attractions. You get two components when you buy a child locator – a small unit that your child has to wear (strapped to a shoe or a belt) and a transmitter that you carry. If your child gets out of your sight, you can start the alarm and follow the sound to find them.
Be prepared for the climate:
Regulating body temperature is a little difficult for the kids. So, children dressed up comfortably for the weather will feel happier and cozier in the new environment.
Be prepared with a travel neck rest:
A neck rest can be used in a car or a plane – giving your child convenience and comfort while sitting. This is a great piece to carry which will ease up the travel tiredness for your baby.
Keeping your child entertained while travelling
Try to keep your child engaged during the trip. Sightseeing might not interest your child as much as it interests you. Here are few suggestions that will keep them amused during the trip:
- Pack plenty of toys – if possible include the kids toybox.
- Offer the toys one at a time, for example, try to replace the plush toy with a wooden toy once the child shows a sign of boredom.
- Plan some family games beforehand.
- Play family games such as Alphabet Games, ‘I-spy’ etc.
- Pack a picnic lunch. Try to include a variety of items into a safe and hygienic carry box like 3 Sprouts Lunch Box.
- For older children, try to explain them a map beforehand and to make them learn while travelling, point out the landmarks as you go.
- If you are going by car, try to keep more baby car accessories as usual. This will make sure that the child doesn’t get bored or anxious during the car-trip.
- Safety 1st Envy StrollerSpecial Price AUD419.95 Regular Price AUD629.00
- JOY BABY Comet 4 Drawer Chest of Draw with Change Table - WhiteSpecial Price AUD399.95 Regular Price AUD499.95