All of our kids bookcases come with easy-to-follow assembly instructions, which clearly explain each stage of the construction process. By following the instructions with the parts and tools provided in the set, you’ll be able to build the bookcase with ease, and maybe even get your little one involved too!
Items 1-12 of 25
- ALL 4 KIDS Lily the Giraffe Bookcase Magazine Bookshelf - Powder BlueSpecial Price AUD69.95 Regular Price AUD89.95Quickview
- ALL 4 KIDS Lily the Giraffe Bookcase Magazine Bookshelf - PinkSpecial Price AUD69.95 Regular Price AUD89.95Quickview
- All 4 Kids Madelyn 4 Levels Revolving Bookcase - PinkSpecial Price AUD149.95 Regular Price AUD199.95Quickview
- All 4 Kids Madelyn 4 Levels Revolving Bookcase - GreySpecial Price AUD149.95 Regular Price AUD199.95Quickview
- ALL 4 KIDS White Ivy Large Kids Bookcase Storage UnitSpecial Price AUD269.95 Regular Price AUD299.95Quickview
- ALL 4 KIDS Victoria Kids Bookcase with Toy StorageSpecial Price AUD169.95 Regular Price AUD199.95Quickview
- ALL 4 KIDS Candice White Bookcase Book Shelf Storage UnitSpecial Price AUD199.95 Regular Price AUD239.95Quickview
- ALL 4 KIDS Madison White Bookcase Book Shelf Storage UnitSpecial Price AUD99.95 Regular Price AUD129.95Quickview
- ALL 4 KIDS Madison Natural Bookcase Book Shelf Storage UnitSpecial Price AUD99.95 Regular Price AUD129.95Quickview
Kids’ Bookcase Furniture
It’s good to get kids interested in books and reading as early as possible. Giving them a kids’ bookcase with which to store, display and easily access their favourite books is a fantastic way of getting them more engaged and helping them to develop habits that stand them in good stead later in life. At All 4 Kids, we have a great kids’ book shelf selection that encompasses a wide range of playful, quirky and unique styles and designs. We guarantee you’ll find the perfect bookcase for a nursery or bedroom within our range.
An Organised & Safe Way to Store Kids’ Books
Children need to learn the value of order and cleanliness. Books, trophies and souvenirs can make a kid’s bedroom crowded and unkempt. With a kids’ bookshelf from All 4 Kids, you can teach your kids to stay organised and treat their belongings with respect. Our products provide kids and parents with an excellent and efficient way to keep books safe, well organised and easily accessible.
Carefully Chosen Materials for the Best Quality
Most of our children’s bookshelf furniture is made using MDF, making our options sturdy and long-lasting. This is also an easily customisable material, with are endless array of finishes available which blend in well with the material to produce eye-catching kids’ furniture. Whether you want a kids’ rotating bookcase, a kids’ revolving bookcase, a kids’ dollhouse bookcase or something else, we can help.
Order a Kids’ Bookshelf Online Today
Look no further than All 4 Kids for the best quality children’s bookcase. Take a look at what we have for sale and place an order for prompt delivery to your door nationwide. You can also visit our contact page for more details about how you can get in touch with us to get your queries answered.
- Safety 1st Envy StrollerSpecial Price AUD419.95 Regular Price AUD629.00
- JOY BABY Comet 4 Drawer Chest of Draw with Change Table - WhiteSpecial Price AUD399.95 Regular Price AUD499.95
Frequently Asked Questions
How to build our kids bookcases?
How long does it take to build a kids bookcase?
Provided you have all the parts and tools required for building and can follow the instructions, our kids bookcases take between 3 - 5 hours to construct.
Are kids bookcases safe for toddlers?
Our kids bookcases, such as the Ivy bookcase, come with anti-tip straps that ensure the furniture can not fall over. Once the bookcases are assembled and all of the parts and pieces have been secured in place, our kids bookcases are completely safe for toddlers. Their simple designs and soft edges mean that our kids bookcases are a perfectly safe addition to any toddler’s play area. All of our bookcases are low in height, meaning that they can’t be accidentally pulled over by your toddler. They’re also the perfect height for independent use, allowing your child to go and view, select, and pick up books without any help.