6 Items of 6
- Playgro On The Go Stroller Mobile - Tinkle TrioSpecial Price AUD14.95 Regular Price AUD25.00
- Playgro On The Go Peek A Boo Wiggling BunnySpecial Price AUD9.95 Regular Price AUD16.95
- Tikiri Lila Lamb Rubber Toy - Pink - Window BoxSpecial Price AUD16.95 Regular Price AUD19.95
- Apple Park Organic Luxury Apple Seed RattleSpecial Price AUD19.95 Regular Price AUD29.95
- Label Label Holiday - School BusSpecial Price AUD20.95 Regular Price AUD24.95
- Label Label Friends - PigSpecial Price AUD22.45 Regular Price AUD24.95
6 Items of 6
From clowns to caterpillars, from teddies to monkeys, from activity gym to flat softy bear, plush toys come in a variety of shapes and sizes and are favorite of every kid. Soft, cuddly and adorable, these plush toys find a place in every nursery. With a wide range of branded plush toys like Baby Boo Animals Musical, Baby Boo Bags Soft Toy, and more, All for Kids offers the choice to select the best pick for your baby.
Picking the right gift – a plush toy for a child:
Plush toys are the favorite of most of the kids – they actually love them. Picking the favorite one that they love and adore can be a little tricky. If you are intending to buy plush toy for a kid, you can consider the following factors:
- Consider the child’s age:
A toy that interests an eight year old child may not be useful for an eight month baby. So, before buying a plush toy, always consider the age of child for whom you are buying the fluffy piece. For example, a Baby Boo Animals Musical toy might amuse a 1 year old baby, but for a 6 year old child, you can get some advanced versions of musical plush toys.
- Ensure the quality and toy safety:
Baby Boo Bags Soft Toy is perfect example of fine finish and child safe material. All for kids offers a range of plush toys that are safe for the children. You can pick one up as per the age of your child. Since these toys are specially made for the children, superior quality and quality control is preferred as a personal responsibility rather than merely matching the government standards. While buying a plush toy, to doubly check your purchase, pay a little attention to the detail, quality of fabric used and the brand too. It should bear constant washes and careless playing behavior.
Here are some safety measurements that you can look for while buying a plush toy for your baby:
- Art materials used in plush toys should be non-toxic.
- The plush toys should be washable and durable, as you never know when your baby will develop a sense of affection to a particular plush toy. If you are picking up a plush kids backpack, it should be washable. For example, a Baby Boo Bags Soft Toy.
- Try to avoid buying a plush toy that has any of its parts painted. If your child really wants any such toy, just ensure that a lead free, non-toxic paint is used on the toy.
- Ensure that the fabric used in the plush toy is flame retardant or flame resistant.
- If you are buying a musical toy for your baby, just ensure that it is not too loud for your baby. A louder noise can cause uninvited hearing damage to your baby’s ears. Baby Boo Animals Musical plush toys are gentle to a child’s ears and do not harm them in any ways.
- While buying plush toys for children below 3 years, ensure that they are free from any choking hazard – as children of this age group tend to put objects into their mouth.
Plush toys like the Taftoys Infant Car Toy can also be used with the baby car accessories to keep them happy, busy, and calm and control their anxiety while they are in car. Some kids backpack also include plush toys to make it perfect for a picnic or an outing. Plush toys can also accessorize baby bouncers to make them look more interesting and playful to the kids.
- Safety 1st Envy StrollerSpecial Price AUD419.95 Regular Price AUD629.00
- JOY BABY Comet 4 Drawer Chest of Draw with Change Table - WhiteSpecial Price AUD399.95 Regular Price AUD499.95
- Le Toy Van Bulldozer StackerSpecial Price AUD29.95 Regular Price AUD32.95