6 Items of 6
- 3 SPROUTS Laundry Hamper - Pink SwanSpecial Price AUD38.95 Regular Price AUD44.95
- 3 SPROUTS Laundry Hamper - Blue PolarSpecial Price AUD38.95 Regular Price AUD44.95
- 3 SPROUTS Laundry Hamper - Purple OctopusSpecial Price AUD38.95 Regular Price AUD44.95
- 3 SPROUTS Laundry Hamper - Yellow LionSpecial Price AUD38.95 Regular Price AUD44.95
- 3 SPROUTS Laundry Hamper - Grey GoatSpecial Price AUD38.95 Regular Price AUD44.95
- 3 SPROUTS Laundry Hamper - Pink DeerSpecial Price AUD38.95 Regular Price AUD44.95
6 Items of 6
Baby hampers are wonderful mate to help you manage your little one’s laundry and to keep his/her room clean and tidy. It also enhances the room’s décor and adds to the comprehensive list of maintaining the hygiene of your baby. You can buy a 3 Sprouts Laundry Hamper, Skip-Hop Zoo Pop-Up Hamper, Amani Bebe Wild Things Hamper, Lambs and Ivy Enchanted Forest Hampers and a variety of other baby laundry hampers at All 4 Kids.
So, why should you have a separate laundry hamper for you baby?
Keep your clothes away from baby’s spill, puke or poo:
Your baby’s clothes are not as easy to clean as yours. In the nascent stage, your baby can keep on messing his/ her clothes with various spills and messy stuffs like: spit, puke and poo. Diaper spills add on to the chaos of laundry. These clothes of your little one can easily catch bacteria if you keep them along with your everyday wears. They can even spoil your clothes in turn and make the entire process of laundering extremely difficult. A 3 Sprouts Laundry Hamper, Amani Bebe Wild Things Hamper and other laundry hampers can help you with keeping the entire mess separated.
Avoid the use of fabric softener on your baby’s clothes:
Fabric softener is used in most of the homes to keep the clothes looking fresh and new. While you can use it on your daily clothing essentials, you must strictly avoid any kind of fabric softener on your baby’s clothes as it may cause itching or other skin related issues to your baby. Keeping your baby’s clothes in a separate laundry hamper like 3 Sprouts Laundry Hamper, Amani Bebe Wild Things Hamper diminishes the probability of using fabric softener on his/ her clothes as you wash them separately.
Ensure the regular turnaround of baby’s laundry clothes:
When babies are small, they go through many changes of clothes. In order to manage the hygiene, the turnaround time for a baby’s laundry should be faster as compared to those of adults’ laundry. Keeping a separate laundry hamper for your baby will help you with this routine.
Separate teeny-weeny clothes from the bigger – adult ones:
Keeping a separate hamper for your baby avoids the probability of those teeny weeny clothes getting lost, festering out of sight under the big adult clothes in the laundry basket.
Here are quick tips that may help you while loading your baby’s clothes in a laundry hamper:
- Rule of thumb: Don’t ever keep the blankets and linens with daily wear clothes. As these pieces of cloths are bigger in comparison to the regular clothing, they might be difficult to separate out.
- Divide all the load into smaller chunks based on the size and color: for example: smaller, whites and large.
- You may also separate out the cloth diapers and flame retardant garments, as diapers might need a hot water wash to improve sanitation and flame retardant garments can even be washed in cold water (depending on the manufacturer’s instructions) to preserve their flame retardant features.
- Safety 1st Envy StrollerSpecial Price AUD419.95 Regular Price AUD629.00
- JOY BABY Comet 4 Drawer Chest of Draw with Change Table - WhiteSpecial Price AUD399.95 Regular Price AUD499.95
- Le Toy Van Bulldozer StackerSpecial Price AUD29.95 Regular Price AUD32.95