Before you Leave
*We will never share your information
HEALTH & PERSONAL CARE
Initial few years are most delicate for a baby. During these years, a baby need all the attention and care towards a healthy growth. Apart from medicines, there are a lot of products that find space in the health and personal care essentials of your baby. At All for Kids, most of these baby health and personal care products are available online, so you can just browse through a list and simply add the essentials that you missed on.
Here is a list of some of the health and personal care essentials for your baby available online at All for Kids:
- Cotton balls: A cotton ball dipped in water is the gentlest way to clean your newborn for the first few weeks. Sterile cotton balls can also be used to wipe off the beautiful doe eyes of your little angel (skip the swabs since they aren’t safe to use on baby).
- Baby oil: Baby oil can find many uses in the daily care routine of your baby – it is the gentlest way of getting rid of cradle cap (a crusty scalp condition of your newborn), wiping away the sticky poop from your baby’s skin and much more.
- Cool Mist Humidifier: Cool Mist humidifier works best for babies as it does not lead into any possible burns (warm mist can cause such burns). But, ensure to clean it regularly to keep the bacteria and mold growth away.
- Baby wipes: You can start using baby wipes after a few weeks of cotton-ball-and-plain-water cleanups for your baby. The hypo-allergic baby wipes that are fragrance and alcohol free are the best picks for your tender baby. If you want to go green, you can also use reusable cloth diaper wipes – this will also help if your baby turns out to be allergic to certain brands.
- Baby bath essentials: Infant and even toddlers don’t always keep their eyes tightly closed when they’re being bathed. So, a tear free baby bath liquid or soap and a baby shampoo, is a must.
- Skincare Ointments: Before using a skincare ointment, it is necessary that you must seek your pediatrician’s recommendation. Later on you can experiment which product works best for your baby.
- Digital Thermometer: A thermometer from any good brand will solve the purpose of keeping continuous checks on the baby’s temperature.
- Scissors or baby nail clippers: Baby nail clippers have rounded tips and even a magnifier to work safely on those teeny-weeny fingers. With the right sized tools, it is not difficult to remove those risky sharp hazards out from your baby’s fingers.
- Soft baby brush: A wide toothed baby comb or a soft baby brush is a must to detangle those cotton-like frizzy hair.
- Petroleum jelly. Petroleum Jelly can easily prevent diaper rash and can be used along with various other basic necessities of child-care. For example, it can be used on the tip of the thermometer to lubricate it before taking baby’s temperature. It will make the experience easier and smoother.
- Bandages, adhesive tape and gauze pads.
- Tweezers for pulling out the splinters.
Buying baby health and personal care packages online:
Rather than buying separate healthcare products, you can even look for standard packages. These packages are available online as well as in the nearest stores in market. A convenient baby health and personal care package online includes all those must-have essential healthcare items that new parents need for their baby!
12 Items of 22
You need to choose options for your item for estimaste shipping© 2019 All 4 Kids. All Rights Reserved. | Developed By ICECUBE DIGITAL