Before you Leave
*We will never share your information
As soon as babies reach the crawling milestone, they starts exploring the surroundings by making their way to all sort of places. If your baby is 5 months old and is expected to start crawling by the 6th month, it’s time for you to buy safety gate online. The Child safety gates are made for the kids between 6 months and 2 years of age. At All for Kids, we offer safety gates form trusted brands like: Babyhood Eze Safe T Door Gate, Childcare assisted autocare gate etc.
Tactically placed safety gates can make your baby a lot safer by keeping him/her away from potential dangers like stairs and kitchen. Some of these gates like the Babyhood Eze Safe T Door Gate are also used to keep your child and pet separated.
Getting acquainted with the type of safety gates:
There are mainly two types of safety gates:
- Pressure-mounted gates: These gates can be applied by simply pressing them against the walls. They should only be placed at low risk areas, for example, between two rooms or between your child’s room and balcony. Before opting for these gates, just ensure that pressure mounted gates should only be used where falling isn't a hazard. One of the best-selling examples of this kind of safety gates is Babyhood Eze Safe T Door Gate.
- Hardware-mounted gate: These safety gates are bolted to the edges inside the walls of your home. They are perfect for the places from where there's a chance of your child falling down, for example, top of the staircase (indoors or outdoors). Setting up a hardware mounted gate usually takes longer time than pressure-mounted gates. They may even cost higher than the pressure mounted gates but are sturdier and safer options for the top and bottom of staircases.
Both types of safety gates are available at All for Kids. You can choose safety gate online as per your requirement and safety measurements.
Consider these precautions after mounting a safety gate:
Try to keep your kids away from these safety gates. The more they get in contact with them, the more will be their curiosity to cross their safety line. Keep other accessories inside the geography of these safety gates, for example: kid table chair, wooden kids’ daybed, and travel cot, baby bouncers etc. These furniture and accessories tempt kids to use them, subsequently calling your kids to cross the safety gates.
Precautions while using Safety Gate:
After you buy safety gate online, you must follow certain precautions to utilize the gate in the best way possible. You must NOT:
- Use a pressure-mounted gate at the top of the stairs.
- Use older style safety gates, for example, hand-me-down.
- Blindly rely on safety gate online. Try not to leave your child unattended for longer period of time.
- Climb over safety gates. This makes your child imitate your behavior
At All for Kids, we suggest that you install a baby gate much before the crawling stage. This will help you and your baby in getting accustomed to it.
If you have any other questions regarding the use and safety measures of the safety gates available online on our store, you may contact us at 1300 882 061.